Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Disney for adults: best options

Hi, I%26#39;d like to take my husband to Disneyland Paris for a weekend early September (I know, I%26#39;ve left it rather late). What in your opinion would be the best hotel options? I was thinking about Sequoia Lodge - I was at the Newport Bay with my sister last September and when we popped into the Sequoia we liked the atmosphere better. But - I know the Disney Hotels will be filled with families with kiddies and I%26#39;d rather not have to face this :-). Would the New York hotel be better? Or even outside of the Disneyland Park at Marne la Vallee? I know that the park hotels are not the best value for money.





Also - is it better to book via the eurostar website or the disney site?





Thanks for any help.




|||



Hi there





I don%26#39;t think either hotel will be totally kid free. The Newport does have a lot of conventions though so as a result of this tends to have more adults in it. But the Sequoia is nice too.





You could stay off site but staying on site gives you more options regarding your evening plans.





I would suggest you compare prices on both and book the cheapest. Also look at booking eurostar and hotel package separate.




|||



What about booking a suite, they have them at Sequoia Lodge. we didn%26#39;t notice too many kids when we%26#39;ve stayed there. Don%26#39;t know the cost of a suite, but may just make it that extra bit special, you can have lake views as well. The New York has kids motorbike curcuit outside at the moment (where the skating ring is in winter).




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment