Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When to book a cheap Paris hotel ... if I can get one!

Hello all.





I will be staying in Paris for three nights on the 14th of August before I leave for home. I am sort of over hostels for the moment (although the bank balance may not agree) so I plan to book a cheapish hotel for the three nights that I am there. I am looking at around 50 Euro per night.





Would this be as simple as I make it out to be, or should I be getting on to this right away? Or will a 50 Euro per night deal in Paris be not that much different than staying in a hostel?





Please let me know of your thoughts and thanks in advance.




|||



Sorrz, just bumping. Hoping someone can help me out.





Merci bien




|||



Try le Laumiere here



http://www.hotel-lelaumiere.com/index-gb.htm




|||



try Kyriad.fr, a french hotel chain (good price/quality ratio), if you take a weekend they offer you and extra day for free.





The same chain offered you a substantial discount if booking 40 days in advance (compound that with the weekend offer), but it%26#39;s too late for you: if booked a single for three days for 100 euros, for a 2 or three star hotel (Kyriad Alesia).




|||



I agree with 00mn80 Kyriad are cheap/clean/practical hotels. I would recomend Kyriad Les Gobelins (place d%26#39; Italia) with metro/bus stop around the corner.



Vaya con Dios.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment