Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need some inspiration - 2 days in France.

Hi all.





Have been travelling for 3 months now and I have one week before I leave. I have two days to fill in France on Sunday and Monday after I come from Luxembourg. The TGV will get me into Paris at around 1030 on Sunday where I will be looking to get out of Paris to somewhere where I can spend two nights before I come back to Paris on Tuesday as this is the final day of my eurail pass.





I dont know where to go from Paris on the sunday, and I know that it will be pretty dead anywhere I go. I have stayed in Nice, Carcassonne, Bordeaux, Chamonix, Annecy, Grenoble, Nimes and Clermont Ferrancd in my French travels already.





The budget is on a little bit of a leash here, but not so bad.





Would appreciate any help to where I should go.





Merci bien






|||



How%26#39;s about the Loire Valley. Say, get the train from Gare Austerlitz in Paris to Orleans, takes about 1hr 15. Then enjoy the beautiful chateaux along the Loire.




|||



A trip to the seaside? Probably not dead at all if the weather is good, so you might need to travel inland for accommodation, but you could relax and have a paddle somewhere between Cherbourg and Boulogne?




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, September 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment