Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Leveque vs Hotel Sevigne

Which would you guys recommend? Both have 4/5 ratings here on Trip Advisor. I admit that I love trying out different Paris hotels because I%26#39;m intent on finding that %26quot;perfect%26quot; boutique hotel that I can be loyal to. For only 5 euros more, Sevigne has a shower and w/c in their single rooms so I%26#39;m leaning towards them.





Any suggestions?




|||





If you are writing about the Gran Leveque on the Rue Cler - you should look at the reviews under hotels and on the Rick Steve boards. There has been a lot of bad things said about the GL - I don%26#39;t know about the other hotel.




|||



I stayed at theHotel Leveque quite a while ago and it was ok, but very close to it is the Hotel Muguet which is really nice and very inexpensive. You should look into it.




|||





I would concur about the Hotel Muguet, a very nice small hotel. Extremely clean and room decoration is very nice. I have stayed there several times.




|||



I have never stayed at Hotel Sevigne.





I stayed at Hotel Gran Leveque in the Rue Cler (7th)



my first trip to France in 2000.





Rooms on the street side pick up a lot of noise



from the vendors opening up early in the morning



right below the windows and the area is



quite well traveled by both French and tourists.





The room I was in was OK but nothing to write



home about.





You may want to look elsewhere.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, September 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment