Thursday, April 12, 2012

The French Riviera for one

I am a young woman in my late twenties traveling alone in France in August. I would like to spend a couple of days in the South of France, particularly relaxing on a beach. Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking Antibes or Cannes (although the latter might be too intense for the independent traveler). Thank you!




|||



Why not St. Tropez - if you can? Especially if you want the beach - go out to Pampellone (it%26#39;s not in the city center). I recommend Le Club 55 -it%26#39;s a bit more low key than Tahiti beach - but still excellent people watching. I went to St. Tropez with a friend in May this year - and I plan to go back by myself next May too!






|||



Thanks for the recommendation. I am going to look into St. Tropez too!




|||



I too am traveling to the Riviera solo at the end of August...from research and info from friends who have been there, sounds like st. tropez and antibes/juan les pins are the places to go...that%26#39;s where I%26#39;m headed...good luck






|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment